Positive Quote of the Day, Positive & Inspirational Quotes who change your life


My life: Interesting, boring, creative, irrelevant and sometimes foolish. I am courageous, weak, strong, selfish and cooperative. My success is determined by careful planning, wise strategy. Every day I challenge the unlimited with any skills I have. I must succeed even if failure is inevitable.


I strive every day to expect a victory in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. I claim pain, fear, defeat and humiliation as my right. I know that fate and destiny are all words used by people who are too lazy to do the work. I'm trying to achieve perfection although that I know there is no perfection in this world.



I refuse to not stop on my own performance. My commitment is to live with the perfection that is in me. My strength never gives up despite falling to earth. I will get up and start again, reinforced only with courage and determination. I will always remember that all of these are my curse, my hope, my pain, my joy, my triumph, my tragedy, my dream, my nightmare, my excuse and my purpose to reach my GOAL!"
Written in 2014 by Daisy Arie --- Malaysia


picture of motivational words on a plain background

There is no opportunity for a sale at the success store. Find it yourself."

Written in 2014 by Mohammed Sekouty --- Egypt

Do not wait to find an opportunity.



"Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."

J.K. Rowling --- Submitted by George Wachirah --- Kenya



"I've failed more times then I can mention, but still I rise and I keep on keeping on... Don't stop working hard at your dreams & destiny. I can testify to the power of blood, tears and other people's laughter."

Written in 2014 by Sarfaraaz Mukuddem --- South Africa

To impact the world!


"Great people can see with their mind farther than they can see with their eyes. They create vision in their mind with their imagination and insight, and then make it a reality by gathering resources, grabbing opportunities and motivating people."

Written in 2014 by Sheye Hassan --- Nigeria



"Things will happen. You can't stop them from happening, but you can control your reaction from making things worse. React Positively. Live Happily."

Written in 2014 by RVM --- India


picture of motivational words on a plain background 



"When you take action, particularly bold action, the boundaries of what you believe to be possible (your belief system) expand. Which, in turn, gives you the capacity to consider new ideas, new possibilities, and new concepts that you previously thought to be impossible."

Robert Ringer --- Submitted by Jack Hayes --- Ohio



"Sure there are shortcuts, but at the end of the day you might not like the results. Not only can you appreciate hard work but you will learn a lot more from it."

Written in 2014 by Eric Eisenberg -- Missouri


"What it takes to command the attention of the world is just to do the ordinary things extraordinarily. Yes! That's just the stuff. Anyway, do you long to command the attention of the world? If yes, then endeavor to do everything you ought to do extraordinarily."

Written in 2014 by Emeasoba George --- Nigeria



"Every man must walk his own path. It is good to get advice from others but what may have work for that person may not work for you. Learn from others but walk your own path."

Written in 2014 by Chrisne Garnier --- New Jersey



"I've been knocked down many times, but the fact that I can tell you about it means that I got back up and pressed on."

Written in 2014 by Michael Smith --- Saint Kitts and Nevis 

Sometimes in life stumbling blocks are not meant to be harmful to us but instead they can be viewed as an opportunity to refocus on our purpose.


"Every person is a jewel. It's how you constantly improve yourself to carve out the shine within."

Written in 2014 by Xinni Chen --- Singapore

I have regularly done self-reflection. I don't want to live a life that is status-quo like "study, work, family, retire" and life settles it. I met a motivated and beloved person that has carved out the shine in me and I also want to spread this to others.



"It's never a waste of time or money to invest in yourself, no matter the source. True wealth begins inwards and emits its light outward into everything else, including the people you surround yourself with."

Written in 2013 by William Merrick --- New Jersey

It's a personal favorite.